8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My dear hubby.
3. Eating – the best thing to do! ;D
4. Writing plus blogging.
5. Singing especially in the shower hi hi hi...
6. Listening to music – music is life! :)
7. Watching good movies or any TV series like Heroes.
8. Sleeping – a must! ;D
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. I want to have kids with hubby.
2. I want to grow old with hubby.
3. I want to provide the best education for my kids.
4. I want to save more money for hubby.
5. I want to accomplish all the things I want to do.
6. I want to tell hubby and family how much I love them for the last time.
7. I want hubby and family to be prepared.
8. I, myself, must be prepared before I leave this world...
*Ohh... It's so sad just to think about this...
8 things I often say:
2. 'OK, bah kalau kau'... he he he... In direct translation to English, it means, "Okay, bah if it's you..."
4. Drive carefully!
5. See you later!
6. Thank you!
8. Touch wood!
*Will explain about the words 'bah' and 'tapun' in my future post. :)
8 things I've recently read/currently reading:
Only blogs he he... Haven't read any good books recently, but I'll definitely go to the bookstore in a couple of days.
8 things I could listen to over and over:
1. My Destiny by Jim Brickman.
2. Endless Love by Lionel Richie.
3. Crazy For You by Madonna.
4. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? (Originally by The Shirelles).
6. Open Arms by The Journey.
7. Air Supply.
8. The Carpenter.
*Wow, I could listen to many songs! The list just goes on and on…
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. We love to laugh. ;D
2. Interesting stories to share.
3. Sense of humor.
5. Sharing plus caring.
6. Fun and always happy.
7. We have so much to talk about.
8. We just click! ;)
8 things (people) to do Crazy 8:
My existing blog buddies:
Marzie, Michelle, Nessa and Wendy. :)
My new blogger friends, I hope to know them better… :
Denzyl, Gigi, Mixednuts and Vince. ;)